Horrible service and experience, all they want is your money and are very pushy for you to have the surgery with them.They did not tell me that I would still need glasses after my surgery by switching from being near sighted to now far sighted.

I would have never had the surgery had I known.

After the surgery the follow up visits take forever as the place is packed.The surgeon travels from CT to NJ to Long Island NY to BK NY on day of surgery so its a quick in and out so they can get to everyone in time on the day of surgery.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $3000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lasik Vision Institute. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lasik Vision Institute.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Lasik Vision Institute to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lasik Vision Institute?

Comments

LensCrafters - Expensive pair of Coach glasses and they won't fix it. LensCrafters "I purchased an expensive pair of Coach frames with my prescription eyeglasses back in April 2016. The other day I went to put it on and it was loose. I..." Read more ListenClear - Listen Clear Hearing Aid Free Trial Review ListenClear "Hello my name is Beatrice Grier Iam makes a complaint about the free trial and my mother money i want your to refund her back and also a overdraft fees..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Very disappointed Eyebuydirect "This happened to me recently. It just broke within two weeks and they charged me shipping. Then I got the new ones. They were the same pair. I was wiping..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Poorly made Eyebuydirect "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more