1.2K views

This place is a joke.I went in for a free consultation and he talked me into doing Lasik there.

I went home and read the terrible reviews later that day and immediately called and canceled my appointment. It has been over two weeks now and they refuse to give me back my $100.00 deposit that is supposed be refunded as long as you cancel your appointment within 48 hours of the surgery. My appointment was canceled two weeks before and I have called everyday since and no one there will get me in touch with someone who will refund my money.

STAY AWAY from this place.The are SCAMMERS.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of lasik vision institute appointment from Lasik Vision Institute. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lasik Vision Institute to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lasik Vision Institute for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lasik Vision Institute?

Comments