1.2K views

This place is a joke.I went in for a free consultation and he talked me into doing Lasik there.

I went home and read the terrible reviews later that day and immediately called and canceled my appointment. It has been over two weeks now and they refuse to give me back my $100.00 deposit that is supposed be refunded as long as you cancel your appointment within 48 hours of the surgery. My appointment was canceled two weeks before and I have called everyday since and no one there will get me in touch with someone who will refund my money.

STAY AWAY from this place.The are SCAMMERS.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of lasik vision institute appointment from Lasik Vision Institute. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lasik Vision Institute to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lasik Vision Institute for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lasik Vision Institute?

Comments

Hearing Direct - Didn't get the phone I ordered Hearing Direct "I place an order with hearing direct. On aug 8/2017. And they say they shipped my item and they charged my credit card for $40.39 To this day September 5/2017..." Read more Visionworks - Bad exam Visionworks "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..." Read more Starkey Hearing Technologies - Series S Hearing Aids Review Starkey Hearing Technologies "My sister and I have very severe hearing loss, we used your hearing aids for many many years, almost a year ago we got your newest supposingly your best digital..." Read more Widex - Hearing Aids Review Widex "Eight-nine years ago purchased an Oticon for my right ear from an Audiologist in Santa Barbara on Castillo. Very pleased with this hearing aid. A year later based on a..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more