Preston, Oklahoma

I went there because they advertise prices starting at $ 299.00.I did figure that was just to get a person in the door.

When it was all said and done they wanted $9,000.00 And it had to be paided up front. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. One thing for sure they sure made reading glasses look very nice!

Ok just my thoughts, I did think the cost would be around 2-3 thousand, But as you can see i was not even close!But at least you know what to expect, It sure won't be any where close to $299

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of the lasik vision institute eye exam from Lasik Vision Institute. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lasik Vision Institute to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lasik Vision Institute for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lasik Vision Institute?

Comments

Visionworks - Bad exam Visionworks "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..." Read more How I Learned to Work With My Audibel Hearing Aids Audibel "I have been wearing top-of-the-line Audibel hearing aids for over five years, and have upgraded once during that time. I have gone from total unawareness that I had a hearing..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Very disappointed Eyebuydirect "This happened to me recently. It just broke within two weeks and they charged me shipping. Then I got the new ones. They were the same pair. I was wiping..." Read more Hearing Direct - Didn't get the phone I ordered Hearing Direct "I place an order with hearing direct. On aug 8/2017. And they say they shipped my item and they charged my credit card for $40.39 To this day September 5/2017..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more