Preston, Oklahoma

I went there because they advertise prices starting at $ 299.00.I did figure that was just to get a person in the door.

When it was all said and done they wanted $9,000.00 And it had to be paided up front. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. One thing for sure they sure made reading glasses look very nice!

Ok just my thoughts, I did think the cost would be around 2-3 thousand, But as you can see i was not even close!But at least you know what to expect, It sure won't be any where close to $299

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of the lasik vision institute eye exam from Lasik Vision Institute. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lasik Vision Institute to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lasik Vision Institute for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lasik Vision Institute?

Comments